Shine yoga + barre is based in Stockton, CA in the historic downtown area and beautiful Quail Lakes. We have two studios that offer heated and non-heated Vinyasa style yoga classes and barre classes for all levels. Our classes are meant to take you on a journey; a journey deep within yourself so you can start to connect and raise your vibration.
Shine is YOUR studio. Join us to become a healthier, happier you
COME Shine with us
Here are a few pro tips to make sure you get the most out of your SHINE experience:
- Show up: New students please plan to arrive at least 15-minutes early so you have time to fill out our fancy new student form and get familiar with your new studio. We do not allow students to enter classes late. Show up before class starts to be on time.
- Drink up: Make sure to bring water, and lots of it, to class. Hydration is critical in yoga and barre, as it is really in any workout! Please bring a water bottle (or two) to class, especially to our Warm Flow classes. We also recommend drinking water before and after class. We offer water dispensers at both studios for your convenience!
- Speak up: If you're suffering from an injury or limitation please let your teacher know so he/she can help you modify your practice safely. Our goal is to offer classes that are designed for every level and we want you to be as comfortable and safe as possible at all times.
- Mind your manners: Please remember to be respectful of the other yogis and barre stars at Shine while you're enjoying the studio. Cell phones should be on silent during class and if you arrive early and a class is still in session, please try to be as quiet as possible until class finishes up. Please do not wear shoes in the practice (asana) space.
- Love on yourself...a lot: Most important of all these suggestions. If you need to take a break during class, take it. Your yoga and barre practice is YOURS so make it work for you and never be afraid to modify or take a minute to reset.
- Parking Downtown is EASY: Majority of the parking on El Dorado and Miner Streets is free for two-hours as most of the meters have been removed. You can always call the studio ahead of time with parking questions.
- Mat rental: We offer Manduka mat rentals at both studios...$2 per mat.